Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

::mana otak dia nih::

my friend told me about this video..and she asked me to wacth it,

OMG~!!
I was so shocked when I saw it...
I am totally shock+ piss off + sad + angry [mix emotion inside me]

How come this bibik [not sure either indon, malay, filipino] sooooooo CRUEL~~!!
She so kejam sampai sanggup tendang and belasah budak sekecil tu...I think SHE's totally no brain at all~!! Isn't that so~!?

Lets watch this video first and tell me what do you think~!?

anyway...I dont want to talk much coz I really hate her~~!!
she make me feel SICK~!!
Totally S.I.C.K. O_o


video : maid yang kejam!!
failed to upload the video...so, just visit this website okay,
CLICK HERE




* mr. blacky still merajuk and buat perangai dengan saya,huhuhu...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...