Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

My Soulmate

~soulmate~

"I do my thing and you do your thing, I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not here to live up to mine, you are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other its
~beautiful~"


~finding the other half of a missing soul~
Soulmate? Two people who have never seen each other, and who live on the opposite sides of the world from each other live and love in their own way, but from some point, they start to move towards the same dream and feel the same physiological feelings. Two people who will meet by fate in a world full of mixed up fates.
So, should I started to find my soulmate or just waiting for him to come and meet me by chances....Where is he now? What he's doing right now?Is it he also think of me, like me thinking of him? Hurmmm....So, what should I do? Just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for him.....
I believe the time will come. I believe he is exist on this earth. I believe he will see the same moon as myself when the night come and I believe with my believe ~one day he will come to me~ and ~I will waiting for him~

me and myself ~rose~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...