Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

459. Sudah sejauh ini kakiku mengorak langkah





I'm proud of myself! 

(pat on the back!)

From a clueless-young-girl-which-always-lack-of-confident-and-afraid-to-face-the-future-alone, to what I'm today :)

(senyum selebar-lebarnya)

Thanks to all my-precious-previous-entry. They have thought me a lot. I have learned to appreciate more! and not to take people/things for granted.

Kita selalu diajar: Jangan dikenang perkara yang lepas, sebab takut-takut merosak diri. Tapi kadangkala kita perlu juga menoleh kebelakang; bukan untuk memberatkan jiwa dan fikiran, tapi untuk sentiasa menjadi pegangan kita untuk lebih beringat, dan untuk kita mengorak langkah ke hadapan dengan penuh keyakinan.

Membaca entry-entry yang lepas, especially those in 2008 and 2009 (most of the entry yang berendamkan-air-mata) membuatkan saya ketawa. Too naive maybe! 

And I just realize that I have a lot of crush! (Erk! tapi sampai sekarang pon masih single). Crush to remains as a crush! Ohhh Ohhh..By the way, the biggest progress/changes in my-love-life-matter (so far) is.....that I've made a love confession (once) to my crush! and It didn't killed me! Though it's a one-side-love (rejected - and I'm struggling to get over him right now), I still can smile widely and live my life confidently. Couldn't agree more with the below quote: 

"sungguh menyakitkan mencintai seseorang yang tidak mencintaimu, tetapi lebih menyakitkan adalah mencintai seseorang dan kamu tidak pernah memiliki keberanian untuk menyatakan cintamu kepadanya"

Daejoubou Rose-chan! Everything happen for a reason. And there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud. 

Whatever it is, I'm celebrating the past and embracing the future! May Allah ease everything and always guide us! Let's live life to the fullest guys!

Gambarimasu Rose-chan!! Fight-on!

(smile widely)

























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...