Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

::tension, sedih dan terharu::



tension

today, I have learned foreign Exchange [forex]...
quite interesting but a bit difficult to understand,huhuhu...
budak2 yang dah belajar investment and finance pun rasa susah tambah aku yang langsung xdok basic nih....

kena balajar jadi dealer/trader....how to buy and sell a currency depending on the current news..is it worth it to buy or sell [should know how to predict the situation because its will affect either we gain profit or loss at the end of the day...]

dah la speaker dia garang pulak tu....semua orang tak berani nak tanya soklan....end up, semua jadi tension-mension kannnn kawan-kawan saya...

T_T



sedih + terharu

at one side

masa birthday saya ari tuh,tiada langsung sambutan apa2...hanya beberapa msg birthday jer yang masuk daripada kawan2...dari family langsung tiada, barangkali lupa...How sad isn't it! I know it just a small matter, but....and its seems like I am not so important to the others.... [dont look down to yourself- someone always keeps reminding me about this all the time...thanks]

=(

at the other side
classmate/collegue, housemate
However, I am still happy because my classmate merangkap collegue at FSTEP sang a birthday song to me [kat dalam kelas] and they gave me something. Althoungh it just a simple gift but am really appreciated it. It's priceless, it's not a matter of price, it's a matter of heart that sincere...


I also happy coz now everybody can call me a working girl's..afford to buy anything that I like [within the budget la...] and I bought a digital camera as my birthday present...really happy!

~_^

and...

today, am extreamely happy because I got sms from my mom and hawa...then my dad. They wish me and say sorry for not wishing me on my birthday two weeks ago. My mom promise me to buy a cake when i am back home [taiping]...anyway,it's okay mak, ayah...am not waiting for the present, am just waiting for a simple wish...

^_^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...